EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Etsy Sale continues

I have decided to give people more time to look through my shop and extended the 20% off sale through the weekend - ending Monday April 29th.  Use code SALE20 at checkout.  Need to raise enough money to fix my car to get to New Mexico for my grandson's first holy communion. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct

My shop sells glycerin soaps,  hand-painted candles and gel candles, Czech beaded jewelry and eye-glass lanyards, other jewelry, original signed watercolors, true film photographs and photo cards, door placards, shell wreaths, ribbon-wired book markers and sometimes more. 

Here is a photo of the very first painting I did - 


No comments:

Post a Comment