EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Monday, April 22, 2013

Life

Soaps all made, photographed, packaged and listed on my etsy site -  http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct

 One of the soaps I just listed -

Still promoting for my 20% off all items (excluding gift certificates) on Wednesday, April 24th - take a look now and be ready because will put coupon SALE20 on the night before Mountain Time USA.  Need $ for my partner's partials, for equipment for me since told today may probably be on crutches the rest of my life, to fix the front door to the house, fix the doors to the car especially the driverside door so I can open it from the outside..... etc.  I refuse to give up -

I pray you are all not having the issues I am though I realize that I am luckier than many of you...    and I pray for all....   God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment