EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning

What a week ahead to get everything set for my little trip - we went from snow on May 2nd to 91 F (almost 33C) today - in only 12 days - crazy!!!   Difficult for the plants too !  Anyway trying to extend my earring sale to include earrings of $12 and less so the hoops and some others are now half price TODAY with code EARRINGS50 at checkout and maybe tomorrow (though no promises - read the shop announcement and you'll know) to try and raise a bit more money so can bring some little gifts to my grandchildren.  I also purchased a rollater through craig's list so I can get around without the crutches and put a basket in front - I'll post the photo below - all have a grand week!  Will be back later or tomorrow.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedRoseProduct



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is some wacky weather you are having! Hopefully it becomes normal. The rollater looks very helpful for getting around.

    ReplyDelete