EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Featured Etsian #16 - SmilingBlueDog

Hi there,
My name is Angie and I am a little-known rural artist, living in the Kootenays- near the small art town of Nelson, in British Columbia, Canada. 

I love nature, and have a large range of interests, especially miniatures, animals, bright colors and shiny finishes, so they do prevail.
I am a one person shop, doing all the designing, making, printing, photographing, listing, editing, blogging, web site-ing and promoting, so bear with me while I grow some of those skills.

My husband is supportive and usually helps by doing most of my packing and shipping.

Please look around my shop, and contact me if you need some help or ideas.
By the way, I love to make custom orders.
Angie

 I make Wedding bouquet photo charms, jewelry, ceramics, paintings, pocket mirrors and more. My pieces make great gifts, some are one of a kind, some are hand painted, with bright colours, shiny finishes and all of them are made with attention to detail and love. Most of my charms and jewelry are made with semi-precious stones, pearls, crystal and glass beads.
Please look around, I welcome custom orders.
******
I try to include all the details you need and photos from different angles, but before making your purchase please read the description carefully (especially the SIZES- some of the images are much larger than the actual item), and be aware that colours can vary from one computer monitor to another.
I am happy to answer any questions or provide more photos if you like, just contact me.

SHIPPING: I ship worldwide, from Canada.
If your country isn't listed, contact me- with your location, so I can get us a quote.

For small items (jewelry and charms) please allow 1- 2 weeks for delivery in North America, and 3-4 weeks for everywhere else.
******
See my Policies, profile and if you need more information...
I have a blog: http://smilingbluedog.blogspot.ca
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/smilingbluedogstuff
Twitter: https://twitter.com/smilingbluedog
******
Please note, that I retain the copyright and reproduction rights on all of my creations


  Wedding bouquet memorial photo charm.  White shell pearl charm. Wedding bouquet photo charm with pearl, heart and frame. Wedding bouquet memory charm. Pink Roses. 


  Horse portrait - mini painting on 3 x 3 inch canvas. Original painting. Sun face, ceramic wall art. Yellow sun face. Pocket mirror, with gold pouch. Love... it's in the air. 


  Turquoise tranquility earrings. Frog earrings. Frogs and pearls earrings. Pearls and glass heart earrings. 


Pearl drops, pearl earrings Horse earrings. Horses and lamp work glass beads Turtle brooch with southwestern designs.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful feature! (Sorry for the long delay- I thought I commented a long time ago!!)

    ReplyDelete