EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Thursday, September 12, 2013

29th featured Artisan - LilyandNells


Hi there. Thanks for visiting Lily and Nells :-) I live in a little village in the north of the county of Northamptonshire in the UK. I've been crafting for a long time (not giving away my age). The name I chose is a combo of my grandmothers' names Lily and Nell. They are in many ways responsible for what I am doing, as both taught me different 'crafty' things for which I shall be ever grateful. I have a part-time 'proper job' but I really would love this to become my full-time job. In my shop you will find knitted, crocheted and hand sewn goods (I don't like the sewing machine much). You will find items that make lovely gifts, but also things for the home. I am available for commissions too, so do get in touch if there is anything you would like making for you.
I hope so much, that you enjoy your visit to Lily and Nells and will pop back again and again.


 You can also find me at
www.facebook.com/LilyNells
www.pinterest.com/LilyandNells
www.twitter.com/LilyandNells
www.picsity.com/LilyandNells
www.lilyandnell13.wordpress.com




Piggy in the Pink
  Alpaca Handknitted Lacy Scarf or Wrap 



  Crochet Bird Characters Pretty Lady Sheep Greeting Cards - Hand Drawn and Watercoloured 



  Handsewn Toy Rabbit Hanging Heart - Set of 3 Graduation Bird Character Made To Order 

 
  Black Bat Cat Made Of Felt Knitted Boots for Babies White Hand Knitted, Hooded Baby Jacket, Bootees and Mittens Set

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment