EnchantedRoseProduct

EnchantedRoseProduct
Handmade jewelry, handpainted candles and much more....

Sunday, September 1, 2013

First Bonanza shop to be featured - Juanita Martinez






Juanitamart47banner 


http://www.bonanza.com/booths/juanitamart47


About me

My name is Juanita & I am married to a great guy named Joe. We have been married all of our lives lol. Our oldest child is going to be 50, ouch, this year & our baby is 36. We have raised thus far 13 kids and still at it. 5 of our own & 8 grand kids. Believe it or not we are still learning about kids.
I am the grand mother of 32 grand kids, 23 grand and 9 great grands.I now have another great grand child on the way. We have raised 6 grand babies who are now fully grown and on their own. We have a grand daughter named Lainey, who is not spoiled, that we have had since she was 3 days old. Looks like she is ours until the age of 18. Lainey is now 6 years old. Now we have her baby brother, who is now 3 years old. We do keep busy and we keep young by having to chase babies around. I love it.
I am a collector of many things. I collect bears, music boxes, stamps, collector cards, coins, paper money and still starting new collections since being here on Bonanza. So many different things to collect. I have now started a collection of Ox Bone items from China.
My first priority is you, the customer, although I would rather say new friend. If not for you, I would have no need for this booth. Without you there is nothing, so you are the most important person in the world to me while you are in my booth. my job is to make you happy, not me.
If you like my Avatar and Banner, which I so love, then go see Alilbirdy2. She does such great work and even keeps in touch with you. I appreciate her to the fullest extinct. Thank you Alilbirdy2. Also TreasureSeekersUnite did the rest of my beautiful captions describing my booth items. I have found an awesome fellow Bonanza that does outstanding work on video's, EuropeanGoodies, Check her out also. Every one should have a video in their booth. We also have a fantastic lady here that does gorgeous Templates and would love to help you, these are one of a kind and no one else will have them, she is VirtualDesigns and would love to help you out. She has done mine.
I accept several forms of payment, PayPal, Google, Money orders, Amazon and RME, which is now Serve.
I also have 2 other e-mail addresses if you need to contact me. Also my phone number is listed. if you ever feel the need to talk to me in person, just B-Mail me for the number. I love to talk. My E-Mails are: juanitamart47@yahoo.com and also juanitamart47@gmail.com ---If you had rather discuss a problem or item by phone, please call me at 972-325-8946 . It will be answered as Juanita's Attic

About this booth
Juanitamart47avatar_thumb175
0

Just a small arrangement of her items!   Check the shop out for many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment